Please consider participating in No Shave November – Choose to Not Shave or to just get involved by donating to CASA of Sevier County and help us reach our goal to raise $10,000! Let’s all have some fun while bringing awareness for a great cause like we did for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge – Help Us Meet the No Shave November Challenge for CASA!
Court Appointed Special Advocates is a non-profit organization comprised of volunteers who are committed to society’s most fundamental obligation to provide a qualified compassionate adult to fight for and protect a child’s right to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, and to learn and grow in the security of a loving family.
Men’s Rules 11-1-2014 Make Sure To Donate – Any Donation is Appreciated
Join in The Noshember “No Shave November” and have some fun and help raise awareness and funds for abused and neglected children in Sevier County.
1) On October 31st, shave your entire face as cleanly as possible. You can keep “pre-existing” facial hair, just make sure the rest is clean as possible. The goal is epic hair!
2) Take a “before” picture. Join Our FB Page, post a photo of your Clean Shaven FACE … Then Throw away the RAZOR for 30 days
3) Do not shave for the entire month. If you need to trim your neck, shape your mustache or beard, go for it, as long as you have something to show for your efforts in your “after” pics. Again, whatever you have to do to participate in No Shave November!
4) At the end of November take your “after” picture and POST TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
5) Noshemberers will be voted on and judged by our Facebook Fans! Longest New Growth – Fullest/Thickest New Growth – The Picasso (Patchy/Abstract) – The George “Baby Face” Nelson. We will celebrate epic facial hair!
6) On Dec. 1 you can finally shave!