Marketing Speaker/Speaking Series
Rich Benjamin is a recognized Internet Marketing expert in the field of Tourism Trends in the travel industry thanks to his 15 years of practical work experience in area sales, group sales, and market planning. It was while working in Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede’s marketing department several years ago that Rich began to discern a noticeable shift in print materials being requested by consumers. The roles were clearly reversing; no longer was the consumer blindly listening to what the marketer chose to put out.
Unlike many others at the time, Rich welcomed the internet and became an early adopter of digital communication, blogging, and social media marketing. His efforts and successes in these areas were not only noticed, but began to be solicited by other companies. Rich’s natural teaching and networking skills began to combine with his sincere desire to help others succeed, which gradually allowed him to discover his real niche in life, and Rich Benjamin & Associates was born. Now through speaking and teaching engagements, Rich spends his time showing others new ways to think about the ever-changing ways of doing business.
Rich’s Trending Topics – Marketing Speaking
- Google Analytics: Your Online P&L Statement – How do you know what is and isn’t working regarding online marketing if you don’t understand Google Analytics? Learn the value of online marketing and the tractability of each referral market by source. Never before have marketers and managers been able to evaluate marketing efforts so precisely. Rich’s marketing mantra – “If it doesn’t pay, it doesn’t stay!”
[pl_button type=”primary” link=”http://www.therichestweb.com/google-analytics-online-p-l-statement/” target=”blank” size=”mini”] Read More![/pl_button]
- Millennial Shift – There has been a “millennial shift” in marketing in the last five years to the millennial generation, the 18-34 year olds. Currently, they are 80 million people falling within this range, making up 25% of the US population, are responsible for 1.3 trillion dollars in direct buying power, and represent a whole new ballgame in marketing. Why? Because they are digital natives; people born into the world of technology.[pl_button type=”primary” link=”http://www.therichestweb.com/the-millennial-shift/” target=”blank” size=”mini”] Read More![/pl_button]
- The social media and website sales team. Learn the value of a united digital effort between your web master and social media expert. These two must work together with a coordinated effort and not rush off on their own tangents. If content is king, then context is queen. When they work together, they reign supreme.
- Plan the work and work the plan. Learn how today’s digital marketing environment demands that businesses formulate a plan of action. Building the foundation for any business plan is crucial; time is money, therefore time spent planning is an investment in your business future. Just showing up for work each day is not a plan!
- Time Management In A Digital World. Learn tricks and tactics for keeping up with workflow in a world filed with digital distractions. Productivity can easily suffer as employees and managers try to find the balance between work life, social media, and scheduling. Learn how to unplug and how to focus and achieve results.
Rich’s Speaking Clients/Engagements Have Included:
* Tennessee Governor’s Conference on Tourism
* Tennessee Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus
* Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International – Mid-South Chapter
* Middle East Tennessee Tourism Council
* American Business Women Association
* And many other state and local associations and organizations
2012 Rich was Awarded “Stars of the Industry Hospitality Educator of the Year”
by the Tennessee Hospitality Association.