You have been Challenged to Put Up or Shut Up!
How bad do you want to Keep the Razor? Or will you accept the Challenge to Not Shave?
How many times have you said “I hate shaving!”? This is your chance to decide once and for all which side you stand on – Shave or Not Shave??? Please consider participating in No Shave November. Please get involved. Our goal is to raise $10,000. Let’s all have some fun and raise some money for a great cause like we did for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
Meet the No Shave November Challenge for CASA
Court Appointed Special Advocates is a non-profit organization comprised of volunteers who are committed to society’s most fundamental obligation of providing a qualified compassionate adult to fight for and protect a child’s right to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, and to learn and grow in the security of a loving family.
Men’s Rules – 11-1-2014 Make Sure To Donate – Any Donation is Appreciated!
Participate in The Noshember “No Shave November” and have some fun and help raise awareness and donations to change the lives of abused and neglected children in Sevier County.
1) On October 31st, shave your entire face as cleanly as possible. You can keep “pre-existing” facial hair, just make sure the rest is clean as possible. The goal is epic hair!
2) Take a “before” picture. Join Our FB Page, then post the photo of your Clean Shaven FACE … Then Throw away the RAZOR for 30 days.
3) Do not shave for the entire month. If you need to trim your neck, or shape your mustache or beard, go for it, as long as you have something to show for your efforts in your “after” pics. Again, whatever you have to do to participate in No Shave November!
4) At the end of November, take your “after” picture. POST TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
5) Noshemberers will be judged and voted on by Our Facebook Fans! Longest New Growth – Fullest/Thickest New Growth – The Picasso (Patchy/Abstract) – The George “Baby Face” Nelson. The most epic facial hair will be celebrated!
6) On Dec. 1 you can finally shave!